Our experienced attorneys provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout the Greater Boston region as well as all of Massachusetts. Our lawyers concentrate in civil litigation, business and corporate law, and residential and commercial real estate transactions.
With a concentration in litigation and personal injury representation, our General Practice Areas include:
• Real estate and transactional law (including residential and commercial closings, consumer and commercial lending, collections/workout, and foreclosures).
• Corporate and business law (including formation of corporations, limited liability companies, trusts and other operating entities).
• medicaid planning
• durable power of attorney
• healthcare proxy (living will)
• wills & trusts
Social Security Disability
• disability appeals
• we explain and complete the forms
• call us when your claim has been denied
• we obtain critical medical documents
• residential and commercial
• buyers and sellers
• see us BEFORE you talk to a bank or mortgage Co
• title insurance agents
Consultation and drafting of employment contracts and covenants not to compete as well as representation for wrongful discharge and employment discrimination.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
While the firm has won many cases, the partners work with clients to reduce the likelihood of litigation whenever possible. The partners are trained mediators and arbitrators on behalf of clients in injury, construction and insurance cases. They also serve as neutrals retained by other attorneys and the federal and state courts in Massachusetts.
Pro Bono Work
The attorneys of Krasnow, Keller & Boris are proud to donate their time to Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts of Massachusetts (VLA). VLA is a non-profit organization established to provide legal counsel to the Massachusetts artistic community. The firm has provided pro bono representation to organizations including a professional theater company, an art gallery, a youth symphony orchestra and a youth sports league.
Our experienced attorneys provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout the Greater Boston region as well as all of Massachusetts. Our lawyers concentrate in civil litigation, business and corporate law, and residential and commercial real estate transactions. Located in the Boston Metrowest town of Framingham, our attorneys serve adjacent communities including Ashland, Dedham, Dover, Hopkinton, Holliston, Marlborough, Maynard, Medfield, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sherborn, Sudbury, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Middlesex County and Worcester County.